Shredding in Redwood City
With Shredlogix, Your Information is Well Protected
For as soon as tomorrow, your on-site document destruction appointment can be set up and we can give you a quote simply by giving us a call. Thousands of Americans fall victim to identity theft every year. It happens through credit card scanning by thieves, by shopping online, and when ill-intentioned individuals get a hold of sensitive records or paperwork. To protect yourself from identity theft, there are many proactive steps you can take. One of the smartest proactive steps you can take is to dispose of your unneeded documents completely with the help of a professional shredding service. At Shredlogix, our mission is to keep your information safe and prevent identity theft in Redwood City, California, and throughout San Mateo County. And we offer secure mobile document shredding for businesses and homes.
For Professional Document Shredding Services at Your Doorstep, Contact Shredlogix
Not sure how to get rid of your personal documents? Don’t know where to turn? Contact Shredlogix, the Bay Area shredding experts!
To determine the right shredding services for you, our experienced, reliable shredding professional team is happy to assist you and also provide you with a free quote. All it takes is one telephone call. Give us a call today!
One-Time Document Destruction for Businesses
Our one-time document destruction service is great for any size job. This service gives you the option of making an appointment-only when you want it done. You could have thousands of files, a few stacks or one stack to destroy, this service takes care of your varied needs.
Scheduled Shredding for Businesses
At no charge, we provide you with secure locked containers for your employees to deposit documents. Then depending on your choice of service, we come to your business on a weekly, bi-weekly, or on a monthly schedule, take the bins to our well-equipped trucks parked outside your building, and shred your documents. In addition, you can watch your documents go through the shredder on a monitor that is attached to the side of our truck. Then we will return as scheduled.
We bring our mobile document destruction trucks to your Redwood City home and we have your personal documents shredded just outside your home where our unit is parked. Our trucks are equipped with a monitor on the side where you have the luxury of watching your private papers being shredded. Our residential service is available Monday to Friday.
Hard Drive Shredding
All those old computers and servers you have sitting around collecting dust have a hard drive in them. That hard drive is still storing a lot of your private information. You may have deleted files or maybe used a program to wipe or reformat the disc but that does not remove all the information. The only way to do that is to physically destroy the hard drive. Our shredding trucks also equipped with separate hard drive shredders that will completely destroy your hard drives so the information can never be retrieved again. We will also provide you with a Certificate of Destruction that will list each shredded hard drive by serial number. Whether you have 8 hard drives or 8,000, we can take care of it!
Shredlogix, What Makes It Unique
Why should you use Shredlogix and what makes it unique?
- We offer mobile document shredding. You don’t have to bother with trying to transport your documents to a third-party source to have them destroyed. To save you time, money, and hassle, we come directly to your Redwood City home or office and handle the shredding of your documents with our mobile shredding trucks, right outside your home or office.
- When it comes to your personal information, you want to know who you’re working with. Our staff is a team of professionals. At Shredlogix, our document shredding technicians wear photo IDs and uniforms, so you’ll never have a doubt about who you are working with.
- We’re AAA NAID Certified. There’s virtually nothing better when it comes to security than a AAA Certification from The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). We take our commitment to security seriously and will always abide by best practices during the destruction of your personal information.
- We understand that our clients’ needs differ, which is why we offer both one-time and on-going document shredding. Select the option that best suits your needs and we will send a caring professional shredding technician to take care of your document shredding needs.
- We can process high-volume orders. We have no problem shredding a single box or thousands of pounds of unneeded papers! Our state-of-the-art paper shredding trucks can shred up to 6,000 pounds of paper in a single hour.
Call us today for a quote!